Black Sea & Caspian Conference
Unlocking Full Potential
Our 2nd annual Oil & Gas Conference
20-21st of February, 2014 Thursday following the IP Week
With new tendering opportunities on offer, further developments in flagship oil and gas projects as well as emerging new opportunities in mature field developments – it’s a perfect time to form lucrative business relationships in the Black Sea and Caspian Region.
Following the huge success of our 2013 event, we are producing our second annual 2 day conference, offering a comprehensive picture on current developments in offshore and onshore E&P in the region.
The Key aim of this conference is to facilitate the development of lucrative business relationships between governments, NOCs and IOCs and solution providers in the region.
At this conference we cover projects from: Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan and other central asian countries.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Future bid rounds, offshore and onshore tendering opportunities and regulations
- Flagship onshore and offshore project developments – Updates on NEW and existing oil and gas projects from leading operators and contractors
- New technologies for profit – demonstration on how new technological solutions maximise return on investment with new, old & complex projects and mitigate and manage associated risks
- Data day – key issues relating to data acquisition, management and interpretation
- Mini Exhibitions – all presenting licencing authorities, governments and NOCs are exhibiting
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Be the first to learn about new tendering opportunities in the region.
- Meet face to face with licensing authorities to discuss future cooperation
- Maximize your ROI by learning about new technologies, risk management methods and data ownership rights
GOVERNMENTS, NOCs & REGULATORS
- Assess achievements and performances of potential licensees and bidders
- Gain competitive advantage by learning about regulatory developments and licensing activity in neighbouring countries
- Find out about best risk management and regulatory practices internationally
- Opportunity to be first to find out about most recent developments in the region
- Meet face to face with decision makers in order to form future business alliances
- Find out about developments in competition